Thursday, November 20, 2008

Caps for Sale!



Okay they aren’t for sale but it is hard for me not to give homage to one of my favorite childhood books.


I have been making hats, a ton of them. As I may have mentioned earlier every year the subway eats a few of my hats. I am not really sure how or when it happens; I just know I am a few hats down as the year goes by. I think it has something to do with the subway being really hot and the outdoor subway platform I wait on being really cold. Or trolls. Or maybe it’s the pigeons. Regardless the thief the problem is the same, I loose hats. So I got on a bit of a roll and made five hats. I went through my stash and pulled out any yarn that was just enough to make a hat. It has been very hypnotic and a good use of couch time. In fact I am a little sad not to be making hats anymore. But I am sure the next addiction will catch up soon enough.


No comments: