Sunday, April 12, 2009

Worry Knitting

So my mom has had a pretty hard week, and without getting into the gory details she has been in the hospital post surgery and is doing much better. But things were a bit scary there for awhile. I realized a bit late in the game that I needed worry knitting. I had some crochet with me but I am not a crocheter by nature. I am a knitter and when I get anxious I need my hands to fly. So I found myself at my all time, hands down, favorite yarn store, downtown yarns petting loveliness.
And here is what I found, hand dyed merino superwash. My hands have been swift and I already feel better, and so does my mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks yummy! And I'm sure worry knitting is good for both the worrier and the worry-ee (not sure that is a word, but it should be)