Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Etsy Giving

The holiday season is upon us again. What could be better than some handmade goodness? Even though I don't make everything by my hands anymore i do try to buy handmade things from crafters for my loved ones.
Here are some etsy ideas:

recycled licence plate earrings by wearwolf found here:


linen reusable sandwich bags lined with nylon from country life naturals found here


hand printed linen napkins by madder root found here


mustache pints (I own two) by bread and badger found here


darling necklace by foundling found here


upcycled skateboard necklace (i heart these, hint hint) by seven ply found here


rigmarole's lovely star ornament found here


and lastly for that cook in your life fork tshirt by xeno tees found here

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Seven Ply is definitely one of my favorites!!!

WEARWOLFS- Recycled Jewelry said...

Thank you so much for including my recycled license plate earrings in your lovely blog!