Thursday, December 11, 2008

Altered Clothing

In between doing what can only be described as an obscene amount of laundry I have been crafting. While doing all this laundry I noticed one of my favorite shirts had a stain in that just wouldn’t come out. I had been stenciling some baby cloths for some new arrives and had quite a bit of paint left over so it seemed only right to cover the stain with an old faithful stencil. No one will ever know, oh except all of you, but you won’t tell will you?


My other bit of altering is on a shirt I got on mega clearance from a yoga catalogue. Of course once it arrived I realized why it was on mega clearance.


See that? They used black thread to serge the entire side of the shirt resulting in an ugly Frankenstein effect. After a bit of consultation with my sister I decided a bit of flare was the only option. I am not sure why I have leopard print fabric in my stash but hey it works!

No comments: