Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Mini Granny Squares



I thought I would take a few quite moments to share with you all that despite the new job I have still been crafting. Maybe not as much as I would like to but I am keeping true to my roots.
Anyway I have been working on the mini granny square project. I still don't know what it is going to be when it is grown up but I feel I will know it when it gets there. The top picture is of the new addition to the project. I went to the yarn store in search of more yarn for this crazy project (I know that kinda defeats the whole purpose of making something to use up yarn, but I used up all that yarn and needed more...) I added two new and somewhat darker colors. I am not sure what I think but I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Gorgeous! I love the new colors. Check out the photo I've FINALLY posted of your perfect Milo-quilt!