Thursday, March 27, 2008

Did I Mention I Love Green II

I managed to pull myself away from frontline long enough to put the handles on my snazzy new green bag. I may still put a pocket in but I can’t decide. I thought I would take it out for a test ride today and see if needs one. Of course I will most likely just end up deciding that it needs a lot more pockets and then I will have to remake the whole thing.

But here is a progress shot.

For those of you out there thinking about starting a craft blog let me say this: taking good pictures of bags is really hard! This is why my bedroom door is now becoming a feature on Mahka Crafts.

On a separate note: Spring is in the air here in NYC. Walking home this week I discovered one of my neighbors cherry trees has bloomed. All the other trees in the area think it’s crazy, they are just starting to bud, but this little cherry is strutting its stuff.

No comments: