Monday, June 23, 2008

Hyperbolic Baby Pants Revisited.

Well I finally had a little one within arms reach so of course I scooped him up and stuck him in the pants as a model. And, as we are still waiting for the intended owner to be born I thought this was the best option to make sense of this marvel.

As you all remember I made these awhile back from a pattern in craft magazine. They are for size 6 months, Ben here is only 5 so they are a bit baggy but I think they still illustrate how they are pants and not a flying bat (which is what I think they look like in this picture.)

And isn’t it wonderful that I haven’t managed to mail them yet so Ben here could try them on!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! Milo (or whomever he ends up being) will look fantabulous in them! I'm glad you didn't mail them either, so we could see them in action.

Now, the question on my mind is, what to make for the craftiest crafter in the world, on the occasion of her own big life change...