Friday, October 24, 2008

Civic Duty Completed

After a not so exciting few days the judge dismissed the case I was on freeing me from civic duty. it was a very interesting experience.
I am too tired to photograph something around here so I thought I would show you my two latest purchases from Etsy.

Aren't they great? I got them here. And they were shipped so fast that I am sure if you wanted a pair they would get to you by election day.

I also got these great gems

which you can get here.
I have been having so much fun wearing these that I may keep it up for another month or two after the election.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are such a good patriot! I'm totally in love with those earrings, fantastic. I'm planning to embroider a onesie with OBAMA on it (I wanted to embroider "I'd vote for Obama, but that would be illegal" but I can't take on a sentence of that length!)