Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Great Gift Exchange

This year my guy and I decided make each other gifts. We have both been toiling away in secrete for the last several weeks. Here are the fruits of our labor.

I made him a series of stenciled t-shirts, with masculine stencils.






And he made me the best thing ever for a yarn obsessed girl like me: a yarn holder.

It attaches to the couch or can stand on the floor. It has a place for spools and balls of yarn. I love it! I don’t think I have ever gotten such a thoughtful and useful gift.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your presents! You are both lucky giftees. Randy & I did the same: computer sleeve and matching pouches for him, a seiza meditation bench for me!

Mahka Crafts said...

I can't wait to see your gift in person!