Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Surprise II




I am one of those people who needs to do things twice to feel like I really understand how to do it. So meet baby suprise jacket #2. I admit I wiped it out right after finishing number 1 but I still haven't sewn it together. Why aren't there little sewing elves that come to my apartment in the middle of the night and sew in ends?
The first jacket taught me a lot about the shape and style and it reminded me that I really do hate sewing in ends! So I went more basic on the second one with two colors and I found these great buttons to go with it's woodland theme.
The goal, which I expect you all to hold me to this weekend is that I finish sewing in the end and get this puppy in the mail to baby Ezra. He is now 2 months old and this jacket has a limited time frame.

No comments: