Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is my Life on Moving


Most folks will tell you I hate chaos- and so why is it that my living room looks like this?
Well 4 wisdom teeth, one fixer upper apartment and February being a darn short month later and this is what my life has come to.
The new place is taking shape. Yesterday we had some great help from the lovely Michelle (AKA the tooth fairy). She was a master painter and cheerleader.
Thankfully today more of the cavalry is coming in the form of my good friend Mary, who short of you all seeing this photo is one of the few people I would let see my life like this. She helped us to move in so it seems right that she help us move out. I am at that packing point where I don't know which way is up anymore and I can't figure out what to do next so I find myself going from room to room. I think a pair of fresh eyes and hands is just what we need.

No comments: