Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Great Wallaby Revealed





I guess I am officially married. What, you think that happened over a year ago with the shoes and all those people? Well you might be right but I think I sealed the deal late Sunday night when I sewed the last end into my guys Wallaby. It is official I made a sweater for boy! It must be serious!


For those wondering about the yarn shortage crisis, I alternated the new sheep and wool yarn with the last of the original. I alternated every two rows instead of one because I was at the opening for the neck working in stockinet st back and forth rather than in the round. It worked fairly well. I can still see the change but I think that may be my super crafter powers. As you can tell from the above pictures I haven’t seen it in the light yet.

No comments: