Friday, October 8, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010


I have decided to dip my toe into the world of Blogtoberfest 2010, I am coming a bit late to the game but I am going to make a solid try of it.  Basicly the deal is I promise to blog every day until the end of the month.  This means 23 days of my life on the web.  My appoligies in advance if I start listing what I ate for lunch.  I have been in a bit of a rut lately and I think this may be just the kick in the pants I need to climb out.
So thank you to tinniegirl for organizing this I promise to do my best!



1 comment:

miss~nance said...

Welocme to Blogtoberfest.

I am a fellow participant & am finding my way around all the blogs (hopefully). Tis a fabulous way to find new blogs.

Would love you to visit mine
http://missnance.blogspot.com/

Blessings

Gail